ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS
To minimize the spread of the flu to patients, family members, staff and
visitors, Frederick Memorial Hospital has implemented a new visitor policy
during flu season.
Guidelines are subject to change as the flu season progresses. Thank you
for your cooperation and understanding.
- Do NOT visit if you have symptoms of the flu (fever, sore throat, runny
nose, muscle aches, cough, chills, or unexplained nausea, vomiting, and
- No more than two (2) healthy visitors per patient at a time.
- Children under age 16 may not visit at this time, except for special circumstances.
- Upon entry, use the flu stations to sanitize your hands and obtain a mask
to protect yourself. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout
the hospital for use while visiting.
- If you are a patient or visitor who must be here and you have symptoms
of the flu, you must wear a mask and not visit crowded public areas, e.g.,
Cafeteria, Gift Shop, etc.
- To protect patients and staff, if you are displaying signs of illness,
we reserve the right to ask you to visit at another time, when you are healthy.