FMH provides security services 24/7 and can be reached at (240) 566-3505.
The main public security office is located in the Emergency Department
wait area and is staffed 24/7.
- Visitor passes and way finding
- Patient and visitor assistance
- Safe keeping of patient belongings
- Liaison with local law enforcement and Fire Rescue services
FMH Badging Center
Located on the second floor across from classroom 2 the badging center
provides ID badges to all staff, physicians, contractors and community
partners who require access to FMH. The badging center is staffed Monday
– Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and can be reached at
(240) 566-4054. For any emergency access issues outside of normal office hours please
call the main Security office at
Click here for more information about visiting the Badging Center.
Valet Operations and Hospital Entrances
FMH provides free valet service at each public point of entry at FMH’s
main campus. Please call
(240) 566-7433 for valet assistance. Entry via Entrance 3 and Entrance 4 will now have
restricted opening times effective in the near future. This is a result
of a recent assessment of our entryways as well as an ongoing effort to
make FMH a more secure environment for staff, patients, and visitors.
- Admission and discharge curbside valet parking
- Ready Ride- Vehicle call ahead service
- Emergency vehicle assistance
- Parking garage and parking lot information liaison
- On campus shuttle transportation service
Help create a safer parking experience for all by following some basic
rules and safety tips:
- The posted speed limit for the campus as well as the parking deck is 10 mph.
- Pedestrians have the right of way: Be polite and stop.
- When driving in the parking garage, headlight use is mandatory.
- The garage has three points of entry and exit. General staff should utilize
only the designated garage staff entrance located on Emma Smith Drive.
The visiting hours at Frederick Memorial Hospital are Noon to 8:00pm. Family
Center - children under the age of 12 must be a sibling of the new baby.
Labor & Delivery is 24/7, maxium of 4 people. The rest of the hospital
has no restrictions on children visiting a patient.