FMH provides security services 24/7 and can be reached at (240) 566-3505.
The main public security office is located in the Emergency Department
wait area and is staffed 24/7.
- Visitor passes and way finding
- Patient and visitor assistance
- Safe keeping of patient belongings
- Liaison with local law enforcement and Fire Rescue services
FMH Badging Center
Located on the second floor across from classroom 2 the badging center
provides ID badges to all staff, physicians, contractors and community
partners who require access to FMH. The badging center is staffed Monday
– Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and can be reached at (240) 566-4054.
For any emergency access issues outside of normal office hours please
call the main Security office at (240) 566-3505.
FMH provides free valet service at each public point of entry at FMH’s
main campus. Please call (240) 566-7433 for valet assistance.
- Admission and discharge curbside valet parking
- Ready Ride- Vehicle call ahead service
- Emergency vehicle assistance
- Parking garage and parking lot information liaison
- On campus shuttle transportation service
The visiting hours at Frederick Memorial Hospital are 10am to 8pm. Family
Center - children under the age of 12 must be a sibling of the new baby.
The rest of the hospital has no restrictions on children visiting a patient.