There can be many uncertainties when it comes to a cancer diagnosis.
Is it the right diagnosis? Is this the right treatment plan?
The cancer specialists at FRHS Regional Cancer Therapy Center are ready
to help answer those questions at the Second Opinion Clinic.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and have seen a cancer specialist,
the Second Opinion Clinic can offer a fresh view of your diagnosis and
- We will work with you to obtain all of the records related to your cancer
and review them prior to your visit.
- You will be seen and evaluated by one of our MD Anderson Certified Physicians.
- At your follow up visit, your MD Anderson Certified Cancer Specialist will
offer you recommendations, incorporating treatment pathways, guidelines,
and peer to peer consultations with MD Anderson faculty.
- If our diagnosis or treatment plan differ from what you originally received,
we will explain why. While it is ultimately up to you and your primary
care physician to decide which options are best for you, the FRHS Oncology
team stands ready to help if you so choose.
Contact the Second Opinion Clinic today at 301-418-6465