Enjoy this delicious summer salad featuring honeydew melon and feta cheese.
- Honeydew Melon, 1" Cubed - 2 Cups
- Feta Cheese Crumbles - 1/4 Cup
- Cherry Tomatoes, Halved - 1 Cup
- Endive Lettuce - 2 Cups
- Spring Mix Lettuce - 2 Cups
- Fresh Mint, Chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 Tbsp
- White Balsamic Vinegar - 1/4 Cup
- Kosher Salt - To Taste
- Ground Black Pepper - To Taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and toss well to combine. To make
ahead, mix diced melon, tomatoes, cheese and mint in a bowl and keep cold.
Just before serving, toss with lettuce and season with oil, vinegar, salt
and freshly ground black pepper.
NOTES FROM THE CHEF:
Simple salad with a nice balance of sweetness from the melons and salty
from the cheese. Select a well-ripened melon.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrates: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Once you try the recipe, let us know what you think in the comments!