Thank you for your interest in pursuing a job shadow/healthcare observer experience at Frederick Memorial Hospital.
FMH's primary goal is to ensure patient safety and privacy; because of this, we require the following application process:
- Download the required job shadow/healthcare observer forms. Please review the information, which is necessary prior to your participation in a job shadow at FMH, to ensure that you are prepared to apply for placement.
- If you are interested in shadowing an FMH Physician, CRNP or PA or you would like to shadow in the Operating Room, you are responsible for making this arrangement and completing the Mentor Agreement prior to submitting your application.
- Please understand that, depending on numerous factors including patient and student volumes, placement is not guaranteed. You will be notified regarding the status of your application within one to two weeks of submitting it.
- Due to the sensitive nature of cases in both the Pediatrics and Obstetrics units, job shadow/healthcare observations are not permitted in these areas.
- If you are seeking employment with FMH, please complete our online job application for the position you are interested in, as a job shadow may be scheduled as a part of the interview process, at the manager's discretion.
If you are prepared to meet all requirements, please complete the Job Shadow/Healthcare Observer Application.