Ways to Give
As a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, community support plays a vital role by providing financial resources to help FMH expand its programs/services, purchase new and replacement equipment and technologies to meet the health care needs of our community.
Below is a list of ways you can help make a difference for FMH and our community.
- Donate Online (link to spark page) Via our secure online donate site.
- Donate by Mail (PDF) Please make checks payable to FMH. All tax-deductible contributions can be mailed to: Frederick Memorial Hospital Office of Development Attention: Ken Coffey 400 West Seventh Street Frederick, MD 21701
- Direct Debit from Savings/Checking Accounts (PDF) Make monthly contributions from you savings or checking account. This is great way to make pledge payments for your giving club membership. (link to Giving Clubs).
- Donate Stock (PDF) Gifts of stock can be made through electronic transfer or by mailing or delivering them to the FMH Development Office.
- Planned Gifts (Link to Stelter Page)
Many individuals provide for the long-term support of Frederick Memorial through a will bequest, trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy, or retirement account. Our Planned Giving pages are a great source of information. In addition, we would be more than willing to speak with you or your professional advisors to help you design a giving plan that will best benefit you and FMH.
Please contact us (link) for more information.