Why Be a Nurse at FRHS?
The Frederick Regional Health System is dedicated to providing outstanding
and safe clinical care to its patients. This includes using quality control,
quality assessment, peer review, and performance improvement methodologies
to assure nursing related processes are continuously improved. Additionally,
FHRS is committed to meeting or exceeding The
Joint Commission (TJC) standards, Maryland state regulations and
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements. Nursing makes an essential contribution to patient
safety and quality of care. Desirable patient outcomes are an empirical
part of a patient's care at FHRS. To demonstrate this passion for
quality and safety, the nursing department uses the Pathway to Excellence
and Magnet Model Components.
- Certification Reimbursement
- Clinical Experts on Each Unit
- Clinical Ladder
- Continuing Education, RN to BSN Scholarships
- Evidenced Based Resources "OVID"
- Nurse Residency Program
- Nursing Satisfaction rates above National Mean, NDNQI
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Professional Practice Model
- Shared Governance Model with Active Councils
- Tuition Reimbursement