Enjoy this delicious, seasonal salad, featuring apples, pears, dried cranberries,
and flavorful Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- 1 each - An Jous Pear, Cored and Sliced
- 1 each - Fuji Apple, Sliced
- 1 tsp - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz - Red Onion, Sliced
- 4 cups - Spring Mix Lettuce
- 1/2 cup - Dried Cranberries
- 2 oz - Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup - Sliced Toasted Almonds
- 1/4 cup - Balsamic Vinaigrette
Slice apples and pears into matchsticks. Place in water with lemon juice
for ten minutes to prevent browning. Drain and set aside. Toss apples
and pears with the remaining ingredients just before serving.
Use any local fresh apples and pears in this recipe.
Portion: 1 cup
Yield: 4 servings
Total Fat: 9.6g
Saturated Fat: 3.2g
Total Carbohydrates: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Once you try the recipe, let us know what you think in the comments!