Camp YesUCan is a day camp for children, 7-11 years of age, who have chronic asthma.
Campers learn about their asthma while participating in recreational activities.
- Understanding how asthma affects them
- Learning how to manage asthma
- Recognizing and avoiding attack triggers
- When and how to take medication
- Improving self-management skills
Camp YesUCan is presented by Frederick Memorial Hospital in sponsorship
with Asian American Center, The City of Frederick Recreation, Frederick
County Parks & Rec, and Docs in the Park.
Click here to download a sign-up form.