Our Nurse Navigators are here to guide from diagnosis to survivorship.
FRHS Nurse Navigators are registered, certified oncology nurses with more
than 10 years of oncology nursing experience. Patients benefit from their
compassion and expertise, while physicians benefit from having another
partner in providing quality oncology care to the community.
Our Nurse Navigators are here to guide you from diagnosis to survivorship.
All newly diagnosed cancer patients will have the opportunity to work
with a Nurse Navigator. Navigators offer education, support and resources
to the patient and their families.
Benefits of Navigation
- A direct link to your treatment team
- Patient and family education of disease, treatment process , and symptom
- Answering questions to assist with decision making
- Coordination of testing, treatment, and appointments
- Navigator will communicate in person and via the telephone with the patient
- The Navigator functions as an advocate during the course of diagnosis and treatment
1562 Opossumtown Pike Frederick, MD 21702
Phone Number: 301-662-8477