FMH CareTrack Patient Portal
We are pleased to provide our patients access to the FMH CareTrack Patient Portal, our new online Patient Health Portal that gives our patients the flexibility to engage more actively in their care by providing a secure, confi dential web-based tool for accessing health information and allowing you to share your information with your providers of care. Patient’s can conveniently access and view their health record including discharge information, lab results, medication list, documented allergies, and view scheduled appointments. You can view this information on your time and between visits to our facility from virtually anywhere through the internet.
With the FMH CareTrack Patient Portal You Can view your:
- Lab test reusults (36 hours after they've been resulted)
- Radiology reports (36 hours after they've been signed)
- Upcoming Appointments
- Discharge Medications and Allergy Lists
- Visit History
There are 2 methods of enrollment:
(1) Self Enrollment:
- To enroll, you'll need your FMH Medical Record number AND have a valid email address on file with FMH.
- If you do not know your FMH Medical Record number, please contact the FMH Medical Records department at (240) 566-3444.
- If you’re unsure if you have an email address on file or need to update an existing email address, please contact the FMH Medical Records department at (240) 566-3444.
- If you have these qualifications, click Self-Enrollment to go directly to the enrollment web form.
- Complete the enrollment web form and click Submit.
- An enrollment email will be sent to the email address on file
- Click the link at the bottom of the email to set your permanent Logon Id, password and security question / answer.
- Logoff and then log on using your new permanent Logon Id and password
- Click Self-Enrollment Guide for additional information.
(2) Hospital Enrollment:
• During Registration
• Provide your personal email address
• Indicate that you want to access your health information online
• An enrollment email will be sent to the provided email address
• Click the link at the bottom of the email to set your permanent Logon Id, password and security question/answer
• Log off and then log on using your new permanent Logon Id and password
• Explore your personal FMH CareTrack portal
The videos below provide an introduction and general information.
1) Login and Introduction (:58)
2) Basic Navigation (1:35)
3) User Profile (:25)
If you have questions about FMH CareTrack, please view our Frequently Asked Questions. If you are experiencing trouble logging in to your FMH CareTrack account or have other issues, please call: 240-566-3438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.