Conveniently located to serve our neighbors in south Frederick, FMH Crestwood provides advanced Imaging and Rehabilitation services, as well as Laboratory draw and specimen collection stations.
7211 Bank Court
Frederick, Maryland 21703
Monday - Friday
7:00 am to 6:00 pmRehabilitation Services
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am to 6:30pm
Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
240-215-1425Directions to FMH Crestwood
Services at FMH Crestwood
Patients who have been ordered by their physicians to have standard X-ray studies
, or to have their blood drawn for laboratory tests
, can simply drop by without making an appointment between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
For all other tests, such as a PET or CT scan, MRI, a bone density study, an ultrasound procedure or to have a mammogram, you will need to make an appointment by calling: 240-566-3400.
- Suite 100 Diagnostic Imaging - X-ray, Dexa, EKG, Ultrasound, Pet/ CT & MRI, Vascular Lab
- Suite 101 Women's Center Imaging (8am-5pm) - Mammo, Ultrasound and Interventional Breast Biopsies
- Suite 110 Women's Center for Breast Care (8am-4pm) - Dr Susan Bahl & Dr Ann Marie Hugh - 301-418-6611
- Suite 120 Rehabilitation and Women's Center Specialty Services. To make an appointment call 240-215-1425
- Suite 130 Laboratory - Walk in Blood Draw
- Suite 140 & 150 Women's Center Clinical Specialty Suites
Fittings By Michele - 410-255-0800
Cancer Care Center of Frederick - 301-695-6777
Oncology Care Consultants - 301-662-8477
Shady Grove Fertility Center - 301-631-1180
Dr. Howard Berg, Colon Rectal Specialists, 410-427-2633
Dr. Fouad Abbas, Gynecologic Oncology, 1-800-933-5801
Dr. Nathan Moskowitz, Neurosurgery, 301-309-0566
U of MD Surgical Oncologist - 410-328-3828
Orthopaedic Specialists of Frederick - 301-663-9573
- Suite 200 MHP Surgical Specialists 240-575-2526
Natasha Annor MD General Surg and Minimally Invasive Laproscopic and Bariatric Surgery
Tanisha Osbourne MD General Surg and minimally Invasive Laproscopic and Bariatric Surgery
Kelly Shine, MD General Surg
Livio Romani, MD General Surg
John Zapas MD General Surg and Surgical Oncology
Joseph Zitarelli MD General Surgery
- Suite 210 Ambulatory Admin & Conference Rooms 240-566-4082
- Suite 220 Pro Motion Fitness + Have you been thinking about starting an exercise program or has your health care provider been encouraging you to begin? If you are unsure about how to begin a safe and effective program or feel more comfortable under specialized supervision and guidance, FMH ProMotion Fitness+ provides a safe and supportive environment designed to partner with you in reaching your exercise goals. Enrolling in The Program, call 240-215-1470 if you are interested in starting the program, want to schedule a tour, or need more information. If you have experienced a recent cardiac or pulmonary event, it is advised that you complete the FMH Cardiac or Pulmonary Rehabilitation program prior to enrolling in this program. 240-215-1470, 240-215-1475 fax, TDD 240-566-3700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suite 230 MHP Parkview Medical 240-215-6310
Melissa Asuncion M.D.
Linda Muehl P.A.
Dan Rosko P.A.
- Suite 240 MHP Endocrinology and Thyroid Specialists & Center for Diabetes and Nutrition Services
Eric Carnell M.D.
Poonan Sood M.D.
Jacqueline Messner CRNP
Terri Kemmerer CRNP
FMH Crestwood's physical therapy services are offered through Tx:Team, a therapist-owned company dedicated to rehabilitation treatment for more than two decades. After discharge from the hospital or by physician referral Tx:Team designs rehabilitation plans to help patients maximize their functional capability.
Tx:Team Physical Therapists work with patients to reduce pain, restore strength and increase range of motion and muscular control. Effective physical therapy allows patients to live as independently as possible, return to work and enjoy every day activities.
Two specialty women's services are now being offered at FMH Crestwood: lymphedema management and pelvic floor health.
Call for an Appointment - 240-215-1425
A number of diagnostic imaging procedures are available at FMH Crestwood, including MRI, digital mammography, bone density, and PET/CT scans. We invite you to take a look at our list of tests performed at our FMH Crestwood facility
, and detailed description of each.
Don't forget: you can request treatment at Crestwood if it's more convenient!
You can have your blood drawn, or you may drop off specimens that your doctor has instructed you to collect at home at FMH Crestwood. No appointment is necessary.